Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Upgrade Woes

Shiraz Higgins

New member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I bought a used Epic-X Dragon in September 2016, but didn't get around to registering it under my name right away... Now I am really hoping to upgrade to the Epic-W, but RED says that I had to have registered my camera by October 2016. Anyone else run into this issue? Any work arounds? Super disappointing to miss out on this upgrade....
 
I thought I heard it was back open...could be wrong though
 
Back
Top