Iacopo Boccalari
Member
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2015
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Sorry for the noob question, I'm updating from 6.3.** (can't remember really) to 6.4.22 cos I'd like to test its new features out.
I'm seeing the "Upgrading attached peripherals" screen and the bar has been at 2/3 for a while now... I know it says it may take several minutes, but can you guys tell me what's a reasonable amount of time I should wait?
I've been seeing this for about 15 minutes now, so I wonder if I should restart it... is there any real risk to brick the camera?
EDIT:
I ended up restarting it and everything was fine
I'm seeing the "Upgrading attached peripherals" screen and the bar has been at 2/3 for a while now... I know it says it may take several minutes, but can you guys tell me what's a reasonable amount of time I should wait?
I've been seeing this for about 15 minutes now, so I wonder if I should restart it... is there any real risk to brick the camera?
EDIT:
I ended up restarting it and everything was fine
Last edited: