Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Turquoise vertical line in footage E-W

pat fenelon

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
Website
vimeo.com
On my second boot up yesterday a nasty problem started suddenly on my new Epic-W. A thin turquoise line is appearing both on the preview and in the R3D file. I have updated from firmware 6.3 which I was running when this started to 7.0.0 I have deleted all black shades and preformed a factory reset but this line remains. Anyone have this? Any ideas!?

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 26E3CD42-B9DC-4323-81D9-71755EDC6F75.jpg
    26E3CD42-B9DC-4323-81D9-71755EDC6F75.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Crazy how much more feedback you get on the Facebook message boards over RedUSER these days...
 
Back
Top