Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Timecode display on PC Redcine?

Allan Stallard

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.animalspots.com
For some reason on the MAC Redcine I an see the R3D timecode displayed at the bottom of the clip. However I just can't seem to find a way to display it in the PC Redcine. Is this just the differences between the 2 for now or is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks!

Duh. NEVERMIND. To those searching the same question it's a pop up menu when you click on the area where see the frames/timecode...
 
OK while I'm at it I'll ask another dumb Q.

I set the in and out point on my clip and rendered out DPX sequence. I ended up with the entire clip being exported. Is there something I forgot to do?

Thanks!!!

Not to self.. experiment more before posting. (I'm too excited) It seems to work now. No Idea what I did.
 
Back
Top