Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Timecode and ProRes

veilingflare

New member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Is there any way to maintain camera time code on an Apple ProRes file? I have logged footage using SD proxies with camera timecode burned in. But I wonder about the best way to conform with my "high res" files, which are Apple ProRes HQ files.

Thanks.
 
Is there any way to maintain camera time code on an Apple ProRes file? I have logged footage using SD proxies with camera timecode burned in. But I wonder about the best way to conform with my "high res" files, which are Apple ProRes HQ files.

Thanks.

Do you mean you generated new SD Quicktimes with burn in? There are no "proxies" with burn in. Proxies meaning QT reference files from the camera or RedAlert .... You SD Qts should have maintained timecode as well if generated properly.
 
Back
Top