This is our first Red project and we're running into (very likely) some new user issues. We're cutting the 2K proxies in FCP. No problem. Sequence is set to 23.98, render to Pro Res (just for timeline renders). We then export an XML file for Crimson. Go from Crimson (framerate is set to 23.976) to RedCine. Export to a 16 bit Tiff sequence at 4K. Import in AE (yes I know 4K is crazy but we're doing all of our camera framings in AE. The 4K sequence is sitting in a 2K comp) and create a new comp based on the Tiff sequence properties (23.976 fps). Then I export the audio from FCP and bring it into AE. The problem is that somewhere along the way, the framerate is being misinterpreted. Once the sequence gets into After Effects, it's coming in at a different length than it should. It's clearly a framerate issue because the drift in the audio is gradual across the 30 seconds. The only way to try and fix it was to export a Quicktime out of FCP, drop it into the AE timeline (as reference) and then use time remapping to make the tiff sequence match the Quicktime. At that point the audio matches. I just don't see where the issue is happening since all the apps that touch the footage are all set to the same framerate. I'm running the most recent versions of all the apps. Have I made some critical (beginner) error along the way?