Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[WTB] Tie Down for Miller Arrow 25

Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.chrislockerman.com
Hi All,
I recently purchased a Miller Arrow 25 tripod head and the seller neglected to inform me that it did not include the tie down for the head (I am not very happy with him). I very much want to use this head, can anybody recommend a replacement or point me in the direction of where I can buy one?
All recommendations greatly appreciated. Thank you much!
Cheers,
Chris
 
Back
Top