Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

The Florida Project- Disney's World behind the curtain

scott devitte

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
839
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This was a marker film. The way it played out and where it went, and the can of worms it opens is breathtaking. I hope we get to see more of what Moonee brings to the world. This young , rebellious, audacious, finger in your face character, hiding a child's horror at the world she inherits is brilliant. Star Wars on the home planet.
 
Should get a nomination for cinematography

Glad you piped in. I didn't mention that because I was hoping somebody would start that discussion after seeing the film. This is textbook cinematography serving the story, a fine set of choices, brilliantly rendered.
 
Back
Top