Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: GEAR] Teradek Bolt 4K LT 1500 TX, Aputure 1200d

Aakash Bakshi

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 18, 2017
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Hi all, I've got the Teradek 4K LT 1500 TX transmitter for sale for $2,500. Comes with the original box.

I also have the Aputure 1200d for sale for $3,000 plus shipping. I haven't used it over 40% on my last two shoots so I think it's a bit overkill for me. Original cases.

Message me here or email me at contact@colorproductionhouse.com
 
Back
Top