Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Taylor Swift, "Out of the Woods" music video premiere...

Christopher Probst

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
Los Angeles, Ca
Hey gang, be on the look out for my latest work with Taylor Swift with the video for her new single, "Out of the Woods", on the New Years Eve telecast... Shot in New Zealand last month on Weapon cameras.


More info to follow after the premiere...
 
Last edited:
Frame looks great!
 
Amazing. Completely new look for her! Looking forward to seeing this!
 
This will be a nice way to welcome 2016.
Have been looking forward to seeing this new work since the first rumors.

Happy New Year to all
 
kudos sir
 
When I saw on some tabloid show that she was in New Zealand shooting I thought you and Joseph might also be there!! Awesome.
 
I always look forward to seeing your work Christopher, can't wait to see this.
 
Apparently it's supposed to air around 10:50 Eastern time... 7:50 LA time for me...

woods2_zps40uucl9w.jpg
 
Last edited:
And here it is...

 
Last edited:
Awesome!

Shot in 8k?

Some amazing images there, different from the other videos..

What lenses?
 
Back
Top