Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SW & Movi M15

Christopher S Johnson

Well-known member
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
277
Reaction score
7
Points
18
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Website
cineatramedia.com
What set ups are you guys using for powering a Scarlet-W on a Movi M15? I'm about to purchase a new kit, and every time I've flown a Red it's been an Epic with a side mount V lock plate from Freefly. Any advice aside from the jet pack expander? Not a fan of the battery belt. Thanks!
 
Back
Top