Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Stolen: MX Red One #6636

Peter Borosh

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
Website
www.peterborosh.com
Stolen - September 11th 2014 at Glendale (Greater Los Angeles) California

MX Red One with CF Module - # 6636

Red Pro Prime 18mm - # P10180153
Red Pro Prime 25mm - # P10250465
Red Pro Prime 35mm - # P10350523
Red Pro Prime 50mm - # P10500553
Red Pro Prime 85mm - # P10850553
Red Pro Prime 100mm - # P11000553

Red Original EVF - # EVF1524

Red Pro LCD 7" Monitor - # 509350344

Arri FF4 Follow Focus - # 4266

Arri MB-20 Mattebox

The kit is assembled into 4 cases. Three are a Rigidized Aluminium custom cases by Samcine Cases. One is a Pelican 1620 with a Padded Insert.

If you come across this kit please contact me or Glendale Police - (818) 548 4840
 
Hi Mike,

As I was dropping off a drive to the editor, I had to park away from the home office due to parking restrictions. The time I was away from my vehicle, which was about 15 minutes, they broke into the rear side window and dragged out the road cases. I don't have my gear on displayed as it was under a furniture blanket but I think they spotted me when I retrieved the camera drive from a camera case prior to me seeing the editor.
 
I'm sorry to hear that, I guess I'm postponing my search to buy a Red One in LA! Definitely don't want a stolen one.
 
Hi Mike,

As I was dropping off a drive to the editor, I had to park away from the home office due to parking restrictions. The time I was away from my vehicle, which was about 15 minutes, they broke into the rear side window and dragged out the road cases. I don't have my gear on displayed as it was under a furniture blanket but I think they spotted me when I retrieved the camera drive from a camera case prior to me seeing the editor.

I've read this same story too many times. It's why most insurance excludes theft from unattended vehicles. Sorry to hear of this loss :sad:

Next time, get the editor to come to you.
 
Back
Top