Philip Jarmain
Member
As a commercial photographer I am constantly trying to improve the stills and motion workflow. Most of my stills work has been done with the Phase One Medium format Cameras and digital backs. The last few years have been spent trying to get good quality stills from the RED. I now own a RED WEAPON 8K HELIUM. I would say the biggest current issue is software related. We need to be able to get the 8K Raw files into Capture One preferably or Light Room or at least PhotoShop. The latest RED Plug In for Photo Shop is not working on My Mac Computers with Photoshop CC 2017. This stills and motion workflow is definitely a work in progress and it needs to get sorted for the sake of tighter budgets and smaller crews on ad jobs.
The attached Shots were shot with the Zeiss Otus 85mm at F2 at 8K 5:1 Compression Ratio.
Attached are a few samples form a recent shoot:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iqhfptuqsg7c8du/AABijvKecnfBQnbM3_ZG0u31a?dl=0
The attached Shots were shot with the Zeiss Otus 85mm at F2 at 8K 5:1 Compression Ratio.
Attached are a few samples form a recent shoot:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iqhfptuqsg7c8du/AABijvKecnfBQnbM3_ZG0u31a?dl=0
Attachments
Last edited: