Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SSD Module for CF Module

Tony McGuire

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I want to trade a 64 gb card with SSD module for a CF module and some CF cards, can I still shoot slow motion with the CF cards? Also if you are interested please email me at info@theymedia.com or contact me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/thesuperindianman

The SSD has been formatted about 250 times. The SSD module fully works, I am starting to do events and don't feel like renting multiple cards all the time plus at this time can't afford a bunch of SSDs.

Tony

(I placed it in here so I could find out if I could still do slow motion, it's also in the marketplace.)
 
Hey i Have a CF module and some cards im looking to get rid of i would love to trade it for a SSD module
 
Back
Top