Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Some Vmount batteries won't fit on DSMC2 I/O Expander.

Asher Vast

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've owned 3 Reds over the last couple years and I've never had any issues with any of the V-lock modules. I've been using a set of Vlock Batteries by Batteries 4 Broadcast and they have worked with all my Reds in the past. Just last week, I received my Scarlet-W with the Vlock I/O Expander and my B4B Vmount Batteries will not fit due to the angled side I/O Port on the Expander coming in too far to allow the battery to dock. I'm sure many batteries are fine but B4B batteries are not compatible with the DSMC2 VI/O Expander. Laaaammmmeee!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3364.jpg
    DSC_3364.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_3365.jpg
    DSC_3365.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_3366.jpg
    DSC_3366.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top