Piero Capannini
New member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
- Location
- Rome, Italy
- Website
- www.pierocapannini.it
Red Cinema Camera Ready to Shoot Kit:
Red Dragon 5K Scarlet-W Brain ( 600Hrs )
Red Side Handle Control
Red Monitor 4.7"
Red Canon EF Mount
Red V-Mount adapter
Red IO-Expander
Red Mini-Mag 480Gb
Red Lettore Mini-Mag Usb-C
Red JetPack Expansion
Red Top Handle
Various SmallRig and Tilta Plates
DJI Ronin RS2-Pro Full Kit with RavenEye
Tilta Red Control monitor cable to use with DJI Ronin
V-Mount Hypercore Battery
V-Mount Charger
Ottica Sigma Art 30mm f1.4 NEW
Located in Rome Italy
I prefer to meet in person but I could evaluate shipping. I will be in San Francisco ( CA ) from March 13th to March 22th.
Camera is officially registered on my personal account on Red Website. We can transfer the registration.
Red Dragon 5K Scarlet-W Brain ( 600Hrs )
Red Side Handle Control
Red Monitor 4.7"
Red Canon EF Mount
Red V-Mount adapter
Red IO-Expander
Red Mini-Mag 480Gb
Red Lettore Mini-Mag Usb-C
Red JetPack Expansion
Red Top Handle
Various SmallRig and Tilta Plates
DJI Ronin RS2-Pro Full Kit with RavenEye
Tilta Red Control monitor cable to use with DJI Ronin
V-Mount Hypercore Battery
V-Mount Charger
Ottica Sigma Art 30mm f1.4 NEW
Located in Rome Italy
I prefer to meet in person but I could evaluate shipping. I will be in San Francisco ( CA ) from March 13th to March 22th.
Camera is officially registered on my personal account on Red Website. We can transfer the registration.
Attachments
-
CAP_0739.jpg195 KB · Views: 13 -
CAP_0740.jpg265.5 KB · Views: 13 -
CAP_0738.jpg198.7 KB · Views: 12 -
CAP_0735.jpg154.2 KB · Views: 13 -
CAP_0736.jpg137.2 KB · Views: 14 -
CAP_0732.jpg235.3 KB · Views: 18 -
CAP_0731.jpg165.1 KB · Views: 15 -
CAP_0729.jpg187.8 KB · Views: 14 -
CAP_0730.jpg194.2 KB · Views: 13 -
CAP_0733.jpg117 KB · Views: 15