Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: GEAR] SmallHD 1303 HDR, 2403, Canon C200, 1DX II, Tentacle Sync x3, Aputure, Kinoflo

Aakash Bakshi

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 18, 2017
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Upgrading equipment and need to sell these! Pictures available on request! All prices include shipping!

[table="width: 500, class: grid, align: left"]
[tr]
[td]Item[/td]
[td]Condition[/td]
[td]Price[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]SmallHD 1303 HDR[/td]
[td]9/10[/td]
[td]$2400[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]SmallHD 2403[/td]
[td]9/10[/td]
[td]$2000[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Canon C200B w/accesories[/td]
[td]9/10[/td]
[td]$5100[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Canon 1DX II[/td]
[td]9/10[/td]
[td]$3200[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Tentacle Sync (1 left)[/td]
[td]10/10[/td]
[td]$200 each[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Aputure LS-1S[/td]
[td]8/10[/td]
[td]$350[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Kinoflo 4'x4bank (2 available)[/td]
[td]7/10[/td]
[td]$300 each[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Kinoflo 4'x2bank[/td]
[td]7/10[/td]
[td]$200[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
 
Last edited:
Jacksonville FL. These are the Bluetooth version
 
Hi Mark, only one tentacle is available now. Will reply
 
They are! Apologies I forgot to mention these are the Kino Divas
 
Is the C200b still available? If so, possibly interested. What accessories are included?
 
Is the C200b still available? If so, possibly interested. What accessories are included?

It’s still available! It comes with all standard accessories like the touchscreen, handgrip, and everything else in the standard package. It also has a full Bright Tangerine cage with vmount plate and titanium drumstix that I can package in for slightly more.
 
Awesome, would you be able to share pics? Also, details about the BT setup and exact inventory of the full kit?
 
Yup! PM me your number and I will share the pics. I'll include all the parts included as well
 
Back
Top