Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Slow Motion stutter on render

Michael Carn

Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
We've been processing 4k 2:1 without any issues so far in Redcine but now we've got 3k 2:1 50fps footage out to 1080p prores this has introduced a stutter into the footage.

I have processed only 3k footage (no mixed footage).

I have also tried processing in Red Alert and the proxies in compressor with the same results.

The footage is very smooth when played in QT with the proxies.

Has anybody had similar problems with slow motion to Prores? Or rendering slowmo out of these systems?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top