Kendall Scott
Active member
So here is my situation, my next project is on Jun 3. The three cameras Im looking at right now are the Scarlet-W, Scarlet-D, and Epic-D
I want to buy a DSMC2 camera such as the scarlet w but my concern is that it might take a while before I actually get it.
My main concern with buying a DSMC camera such as the epic dragon is that if I buy it now the price might drop after NAB. I dont want to spend $30K on an Epic-D only to have the price drastically reduced a few weeks later.
Should I wait till after NAB or is it a safe bet to buy a camera now?
I want to buy a DSMC2 camera such as the scarlet w but my concern is that it might take a while before I actually get it.
My main concern with buying a DSMC camera such as the epic dragon is that if I buy it now the price might drop after NAB. I dont want to spend $30K on an Epic-D only to have the price drastically reduced a few weeks later.
Should I wait till after NAB or is it a safe bet to buy a camera now?