Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Sharpness

Aleksandr Frayman

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 28, 2017
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
MOSCOW
Hello! I encountered such a problem .. I decided to adjust the sharpness in the camera, everything is fine, I like how everything looks. But a problem arose. When I have the False Color-Focus function, it's impossible to look at the monitor, a terrible image. How can this be fixed? How to make it so that only the Focus would show on the monitor without sharpness, but the sharpening function worked?
 
Hey Aleksandr, I'm sorry - there's no real way for these two to work in tandem without decreasing the effect of Sharpness from the menu system.
 
How about having two monitors connected to the camera? And I would trust scopes more than I would trust false color.
 
Back
Top