Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Sensor cleaning....what size swabs?

steve green

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
Thousand Oaks, Ca
On the rare occasion it's necessary to clean the sensor, I've been using the full frame sensor cleaning swabs which came with my Arctic Butterfly kit. I have to use a scissor to trim them to fit the Dragon sensor in order to make one clean swipe, so there's no cleaning lines. Is there a swab made that's the perfect size for the Dragon sensor? How is everyone out there keeping their sensor clean?
 
Back
Top