Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

sennheiser ew-100 & Red epic/scarlet

emil tanem

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Norway
Website
www.puzzlefilm.no
I'm trying to connect a sennheiser ew-100 straight from the receiver into the red using the cable that is included with the sennheiser set.

Does anyone know why it's not working? I've gone through the +48V & balanced/unbalanced settings (if anyone KNOW exactly how these menues should be set, please share)
 
It should be as simple as plugging it in and, if memory serves, leaving it unbalanced with phantom power off. Maybe make sure the 3.5mm cable you're using is a mono one.

Also you can't shoot vari-speed (including 24/25 timebase with 23.98 framerate [or vice-versa]). If it's not working, it might be a setting on the Sennheiser, since the camera settings are rather limited. I think the camera accepts Line level (I can't remember for sure), but I know it works.
 
Back
Top