Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Second hand Red Scarlet-W

Samuel Emmer

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm looking up for a second hand Red Scarlet-W
I'm using the Weapon Helium 8K S35 as first camera now I'm searching for a second camera. I think a Scarlet-W is a good option or do you think there are other good Red cameras for this price range out there.
 
I'm considering selling mine..only 9 hrs on brain..practically new.. No dents..no dings... throw me an offer...
I'm looking up for a second hand Red Scarlet-W
I'm using the Weapon Helium 8K S35 as first camera now I'm searching for a second camera. I think a Scarlet-W is a good option or do you think there are other good Red cameras for this price range out there.
 
Back
Top