Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SEARCHING FOR A RED ONE MX KIT TO PURCHASE

AASAF AINAPORE

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Please get in contact if you're looking to sell a RED ONE MX KIT. I'm based in the UK. Happy to hear from sellers beyond these shores.

Many thanks.
 
Hi Nick,

Many thanks for your message. Sadly my budget is very much lower. bw Aasaf
 
Hi Aasaf,

What is your budget? I've since lowered the price to £7,500. The package includes literally everything to be up and running on a shoot, matte box, batteries the lot. What you see on the final picture is what your getting (minus the lens and tripod haha!)

Thanks,
Nick
 
Back
Top