Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SDLT for backup?

Which LTO-4 Drive writes LTO-3 as well? I was looking at the HP Ultrium 1840, and as far as I know, it only reads LTO3.

Because of the current price difference of media, we decided to go LTO-3 (HP Ultrium 960). The tape costs of LTO-3 are much lower (although double shelf space).

I'm just looking for a backup software solution right now. A lot of the Tape Backups out there are geared towards IT people. I'd just like a simple one for single desktop use.
 
Back
Top