Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SDI issues

MIKE TESTIN

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm having issues with intermittent SDI failure. When it works, it's solid, doesn't waver at all, when it doesn't work, nothing happens whatsoever. It happens on every SDI monitor I own (TV Logic, Alphatron EVF, Panasonic 1710). I've actually had this repaired at Red for $750 once, then the problem came back and "fixed itself" for about a yeah, now it's back again. I've been across many firmwares etc. Ideas?
 
Cables have been replaced? I actually had an odd issue with mine where the center contact in the female bnc connector on the camera broke loose. It deteriorated to complete failure very quickly though.
 
Yeah, I've been through all of that. The thing is that mine has come back to life with a firmware upgrade or rollback. It just didn't do that this time. Not sure.
 
Back
Top