Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet W Slider

I have the Cinevate Duzi V3 and I also have the Modo for timelapses. Never looked back. Easy to lug around and it's kinda heavy duty. I paired it with a strong ball head to get different angles.

Here are some shots I did with it last weekend with the Raven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_nuwa7DcQ

Cheers!

Andrew, thanks so much for not only the input but link to view! Suuuuuper buttery smooth moves in there (and props to you as a smooth slider only gets you so far, the operator does the rest), really great shots. Definitely going to order it up. Thanks!
 
No problem! I too was in your spot not too long ago and am glad to help. Cheers!

Have had the Cinevate Duzi in the kit for a few weeks now. Working flawlessly for my motion-controlled timelapse stuff. Haven't done normal slider work outside of my testing, but the testing was buttery smooth and the length is perfect for my needs. Picked up a slim padded case to keep the rails in good condition as it usually rides in my big sachtler tripod bag.
 
I have 4' steel and 2' carbon v1.0 Rhinos that I've been thinking of getting rid of. They're great, I just don't use them very much and I recently got access to a Dana setup.
PM me if you are considering picking up a Rhino.
 
Back
Top