Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet W power shut down

Patrick Clark

New member
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just got my Scarlet and worked with it for a week shooting and had no problems. All of a sudden it started losing power. I have a Wooden Camera gold mount D-Box. It seemed to happen mostly if not always with power going to the D-Box. Even when using A/C. After switching A/C to the Red base expander the problem went away but didn't shoot on it much more to be satisfied that was the problem.

Has this happened to anyone else.

Thank you,
Pat
 
I've had this problem with my Scarlet-W using the Wooden Camera Cable-less Gold Mount plate. In my case it turned out to be the interal PCB wasn't screwed all the way down and the pins would disconnect if moved the wrong way. I had to dissect it and screw everything back down. Don't know if this could be the same issue in your case but for what it's worth I hope it helps.
 
Back
Top