francisco santos
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2012
- Messages
- 465
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
- Location
- BOSTON/NYC/LA
- Website
- www.superiormediagroup.net
Hi,
Wierd thing happening. Anytime I shoot neon reds or blues they are super over saturated even when in red film log? Heres some images anyone else seeing this problem? i can fix it in post but its a pain in the ars. I also notice a good amount of noise in shadows when I am at 800 isu 320 corrects it but its just funky. Overall love the scarlet-w great camera.
Thanks,
J
Wierd thing happening. Anytime I shoot neon reds or blues they are super over saturated even when in red film log? Heres some images anyone else seeing this problem? i can fix it in post but its a pain in the ars. I also notice a good amount of noise in shadows when I am at 800 isu 320 corrects it but its just funky. Overall love the scarlet-w great camera.
Thanks,
J