Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet-W clean feed for Director's monitor

Brett Tinning

New member
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone know how to set up the Scarlet-W to send a clean feed to the director's monitor?

At the moment I can remove all the display information away for a clean image, however when I use magnify for focus check, it jumps in on the director's monitor and disrupts the feed.

Is there any way to set it up so it only receives a constant clean image?
 
Yeah, I would think that a clean feed would be just that, nothing but the normal resolution feed.

At the moment I am having to reassure my clients that the camera or framing isn't wrong every time we check focus before a shot. Would love to just keep them on the full image at all times.
 
Yeah, I would think that a clean feed would be just that, nothing but the normal resolution feed.

At the moment I am having to reassure my clients that the camera or framing isn't wrong every time we check focus before a shot. Would love to just keep them on the full image at all times.


Have you tried the turning off the tools option on your sdi and hdmi feeds?
 
Back
Top