Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

scarlet should be like ...

Eric.T

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Points
0
scarlet should be like this
1.jpg


expect with an lcd .... and ohhh maybe it should record digital and not on film ;).but i like the size of that camera,even if the pocket has to be a bit bigger then a usual pocket.
 
that was my second favorite camera in school. It was so well balanced. It wasnt even taught as part of the standard classes! I had to start working at the cage and pull it out of the closet.

People were like "why dont you just bolex it?"
I told them they were dumb. I was right.
 
Eh. Not a big fan of the Arri S clamshell form factor. Red, please keep it simple and sweet.
 
Back
Top