Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SCARLET CAMERA to RED Monitor - CORDLESS ???

George D.

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
N. California, USA
Is there a way to "see" what the Scarlet Camera sees on a RED Monitor "cordlessly" ?

In other words, I want to watch the shot happening on a Red Monitor WITHOUT it connected to the Red Scarlet MX Camera.

Thanks for any help or advise you can give me.

Stay safe,

George

.
 
yes you can connect wireless video transmitter to the camera and receiver to the monitor.
 
yes you can connect wireless video transmitter to the camera and receiver to the monitor.

I think George wanted wireless output on a RED monitor. I personally have not seen a wireless solution for a RED monitor. Otherwise you got your answer above.
 
Back
Top