Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet 2k Pocket Pro? Interesting post over at Redrock Forum

This came up a day or two ago on dvinfo.net. Jim responded to it...

I don't know if it means anything, the trademark has not been granted, an initial action statement requesting more info or other action on the part of RED was issued. It could be something as simple as them filing a few potential trademark requests right after their NAB announcements last year. It's been 8 months, I'm sure a lot has changed. Could even be smoke and mirrors for potential competitors or industry watchdogs.
 
Back
Top