Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Rigging Epic-W

Craig Lees

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hullo.

Can anyone help me re: rigging & accessories questions re: DSMC2?

I've just received my Epic-W notification & completely new to DSMC2. I have ordered V Lock IO Expander and lemo adaptor to work with a 5.0 Touch plus some big mini mags.

Does the old WC 15mm bridgeplate work on the new sized brain & what kind of top plate do I need to build a shoulder rig that doesn't conflict with a tall V Lock Battery but keep everything as light as possible? PS I have lots of bits & bobs to build a shoulder rig, ergo the top plate question.

Cheers & thanks in advance, much appreciated!

Craig Lees
ED & SX UK
Fd SSC & Lomo Anamorphic Lens Sets
 
Thanks Raphael, much appreciated, was starting to feel a lil' lonely. : (

WC TopPlate is very expensive! Surely someone like SmallRig can make a simple plate with lots of 1/4" holes (plus some on the side) with access to new DSMC2 EVF ports & nothing else? Thats all I really need TBH!

Cheers!
Craig Lees
ED & SX UK
Fd SSC & Lomo Anamorphic Lens Sets
 
Ahh I didn't know that thanks Gavin. Great!

Craig Lees
ED & SX UK
Fd SSC & Lomo Anamorphic Sets
 
Back
Top