Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Render action...

Again... remember that you are always looking at 2 generations ago. :-)

Jim
 
1240331433.jpg

Rock solid appearance!

Jari Sundqvist
 
With my Canon EOS XTI, I am also looking THOUGH more than two generations ago...
 
Again... remember that you are always looking at 2 generations ago. :-)

Jim

Will we bridge the generation gap on Wednesday? Or not until they're literally finished and shipping?
Peace,

-Harry
 
Will we bridge the generation gap on Wednesday? Or not until they're literally finished and shipping?
Peace,

-Harry

We will show prototypes from about a month or so ago. The final version won't be seen by anyone until we are ready to ship. Competitive reasons... you understand. Someone is actually paying attention to what we are doing now.

Jim
 
We will show prototypes from about a month or so ago. The final version won't be seen by anyone until we are ready to ship. Competitive reasons... you understand. Someone is actually paying attention to what we are doing now.

Jim

Got ya. Thanks Jim.
Peace,

-Harry
 

Not a fan of how far out to the left the viewfinder is hanging out.
That handle on the base has a trigger out on the right hand side of the body?
Be nice if we could flip it so that the trigger is under the viewfinder.
Then rotate the cam ninety degrees and the viewfinder is on the top.
Then rotate the imaging chip inside the brain (less important if the chip is square.):rofl:
Tall narrow scarlet become wide short Scarlet.

P.S.
Oh crap, and I'm going to have to be left handed!
 
Is that the fixed-lens Scarlet? So does this mean the "8x zoom" is a 10-80mm zoom? Yikes! That's a pretty serious zoom lens for your entry-level camera if that's what I'm lookin' at. Holy schnikes. :head_explode:

I am almost positive that it's the s35 Scarlet, since that's the first one slated for release. The body is three notches, or "ribs," and all renders of the fixed lens are with five ribs, apparently to house the extra internal components that come with the fixed lens system.

This render shows the f-stop up to 32 which conflicts with Jim's post about the 1.8-22 range for RPP. Then again it's two gens old, so...

Also, 10mm in 2/3rd system is about 36 in FF35, not terribly wide either so I doubt it's it.
 
Is that the fixed-lens Scarlet? So does this mean the "8x zoom" is a 10-80mm zoom? Yikes! That's a pretty serious zoom lens for your entry-level camera if that's what I'm lookin' at. Holy schnikes. :

I'm pretty sure you're looking at a prime there my friend. Otherwise were is the focus scale :beer:
 
I am almost positive that it's the s35 Scarlet, since that's the first one slated for release. Also, the body is three notches, or "ribs," and all renders of the fixed lens are with five ribs, apparently to house the extra internal components that come with the fixed lens system.

"Ribbed. For her pleasure." :)
 
Any chance of seeing the 2/3 Fixed Scarlet complete w/ accessories? would love to get a gander at that girl all gussied up.
 
Back
Top