Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Remove screen icons

Steve DiMaggio

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
1,311
Reaction score
0
Points
36
I accidentally put the my camera into stills mode and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to remove the REC-M+S, AF, AE icons on the bottom left, anyone have any ideas?

Steve
 
To change back to motion mode press on the Record/Playback icon in the bottom left and slide up - this will bring up a menu to change the camera mode back to Motion.
 
thanks man, I gave Jonah a call and he had me do a quick system restore!

steve
 
Back
Top