Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Reduser Is Like ...

Oh no, I think I hear my wife coming ...gotta go
 
Heheh, it's worth it.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when this place blows up. RED imagery will be commonplace, everybody will have their hands on the camera, etc. You know what? We'll still be sitting around shooting the internet equivalent of knowing glances at each other. Yeah, we've been following RED from day one. We were there when the first body renders came out, when REDCODE was announced, when Frankie and Spike got their names, etc. We'll be standing in that RED booth in Vegas feeling like we've played some part in its existence. All those other people? They can hop up and down and tell me all they want about the camera: they can give me a history lesson, a feature list, you name it. All I'll be able to do is nod and smile.

That's what REDuser is like. ;)

So true. Charter members.

We're founding fathers! REDuser.net will be equivalent to the federalist papers.
 
Or should that be REDAholics Unanimous?!

No Panama RED for me...I'll take Orange County RED!!

OC RED rocks...
 
All those other people? They can hop up and down and tell me all they want about the camera: they can give me a history lesson, a feature list, you name it. All I'll be able to do is nod and smile.

That's what REDuser is like. ;)

Nodding and smiling is one reaction. But I've got the condescending "You're telling ME?" look down pat :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top