Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

REDCODE Quicktime codec for Windows PC help

jimbirkett

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am using a RED ONE on a job and the editorial department I am working with is on PC. I was wondering if anyone had a codec for Quicktime that would allow editorial to see the Quicktime proxies the camera generates. Editorial wants to be able to open up a Quicktime proxy and view it without opening REDCINE X or Premiere. Thank you very much for the help.
 
Back
Top