Myoung Jin Chun
Member
Hey Red Users,
My apologies in advance if this is already something discussed in other threads. I'm looking for information on data rates for Redcode 42 (RED ONE MX) to compare to prores422 and I'm having a difficult time finding any straight forward information regarding this matter. (redcode 42 =?MB/s) I've read in other threads that the number denotes the date rate? Is this accurate? Any information or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Myoung Jin Chun (Sam)
My apologies in advance if this is already something discussed in other threads. I'm looking for information on data rates for Redcode 42 (RED ONE MX) to compare to prores422 and I'm having a difficult time finding any straight forward information regarding this matter. (redcode 42 =?MB/s) I've read in other threads that the number denotes the date rate? Is this accurate? Any information or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Myoung Jin Chun (Sam)