Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine won't let me open crimson XML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Chuang

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
Website
www.matthewchuang.com
I've made a crimson redcine XML... I load all the clips in Redcine from the Crimson Workflow folder, it loads all the clips... then when I go to open the crimson XML, redcine won't allow me to search for it... it gets stuck on the initial folders (applications,users,library, network and volumes). I can't move anywhere from there. I can cancel and do everything else in redcine but I can't seem to open the xml... anyone encounter this before?

The project I am working on is a music video so there are a lot of cuts (about 160 cuts and a total of 355470 frames)... could this be the problem?

Thanks guys, any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
thanks mate... I thought something like that might have been the case... unfortunately I have to try and figure something out for this particular project cause its a music video and clips are all over the place and different sizes.

Thanks again mate!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top