director665
New member
- Joined
- May 7, 2008
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Just a note for anyone using Redcine with Windows XP. When I started Redcine, the interface loaded in, but none of the GUI buttons functioned. It acted like a picture of the interface. Pressing 'H' still brought up the help screen and hitting 'Escape' changed the interface to the library (still, no buttons worked.)
My system is a Quadcore 2.4Ghz on an Asus P5NT with dual Nvidia E-GeForce 9600 GT video cards running 4 monitors. I had the same results when I ran Redcine on a Dualcore computer with an ATI video card running on a PCI 16x slot and another ATI card running on a standard PCI slot.
After a lot of troubleshooting, I discovered that if I de-activated one of the video cards, Redcine worked great. It works even better on my Quadcore system using the 2 video cards's SLI Technology (we call that Ludicrous speed).
So it seems that on an Intel system with more than one video card, you either need to combine the processors into one display output (SLI) or disable one of the cards to get Redcine to work.
My system is a Quadcore 2.4Ghz on an Asus P5NT with dual Nvidia E-GeForce 9600 GT video cards running 4 monitors. I had the same results when I ran Redcine on a Dualcore computer with an ATI video card running on a PCI 16x slot and another ATI card running on a standard PCI slot.
After a lot of troubleshooting, I discovered that if I de-activated one of the video cards, Redcine worked great. It works even better on my Quadcore system using the 2 video cards's SLI Technology (we call that Ludicrous speed).
So it seems that on an Intel system with more than one video card, you either need to combine the processors into one display output (SLI) or disable one of the cards to get Redcine to work.