Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine Tutorials

SF Geek

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I saw that there are supposedly some tutorial videos for RedCine. If that's true, where do I find them?
 
What? Where?

I don't understand Greg.
 
blows my mind the lack of communication from Red to their customers. Why should a paid customer spend 30mins to an hour searching thru a forum to find these basic answers posted from non Red employees?

From the support menu on Red.com each product should be broken down with all the important faqs an owner should know along with helpful tips and training. This is support biz 101 people.
 
blows my mind the lack of communication from Red to their customers. Why should a paid customer spend 30mins to an hour searching thru a forum to find these basic answers posted from non Red employees?

From the support menu on Red.com each product should be broken down with all the important faqs an owner should know along with helpful tips and training. This is support biz 101 people.

I totally agree this open access forum approach is a great way to dig out new ideas, but makes it next to impossible to get anything concrete and set in stone on how things should be done. It's more than a little frustrating wading thru everyones opinions to get any solid info other than other user's trail and error.
 
blows my mind the lack of communication from Red to their customers. Why should a paid customer spend 30mins to an hour searching thru a forum to find these basic answers posted from non Red employees?

From the support menu on Red.com each product should be broken down with all the important faqs an owner should know along with helpful tips and training. This is support biz 101 people.

I don't understand it either. Brought it up a few times. Totally ignored. I find important info deep into some threads. I've got a huge printed file I've made just so I won't forget. I've got a better manual than RED's, but its taken too much time and effort and I find myself growing weary. Future chapters will not be included Yes, 30 min for one thing. Just multiply 30min by a 100 for a total of all to date for me.

The only conclusions I can come up with is that they are working on something and will surprise us or they like this madness because it keeps us coming back for more.

I know they are busy but thats no excuse regarding offering easy access to important camera info.
 
Back
Top