Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine still needs more fixes

SF Geek

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I still can't delete multiple clips on my mac. If I command select a group the trash button doesn't work. Also right mouse clicking a clip and trying to trash it does not work. I don't get a freeze frame issue anymore but sometimes when I render a clip, another clip from the library will render instead although when i watch the frames rendering it shows my original clip.

Also, how do I import clips without them stacking? It's a real pain.

Macbook Pro
10.5.2
7.2.1 quicktime
Dual 2.6
4gig Ram
 
Back
Top