Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine Sdk ?

Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Tbilisi , Georgia
Website
sarke.ge
Good day . I have question , SDK for REDCINE - is it something that i need to wait :) I have Render Farm on Windows with 25 Nodes , And rendering some time big footage , and it is very funny to control it , so i'm waiting for SDk may be i can make some software to manage this render ,
What i need now , is to run RedCine and Some Setting , Load footage x part and render out with Y settings.
May be some body try it ?
 
Back
Top