Gunleik Groven
REDuser Sponsor
Hi
After playing around with some footage deliberately shot to get the worst noise possible, I have some requests...
Would it be possible to split the controls so that one could adjust each channel individually? That would be major for some "can't get them again, but they relly f***'ed up on set" kinda shots.
Also, if one could blur channels individually, that could really change things.
I sent off some material to Shake (even though it's only 8-bits) and one could get very far, even within those restrictions.
I didn't have time to try the files in color today, but you can do it there to, in 10bits. BUT what would be really nice was to have access to the full image information when performing brute force on unwilling imagery...
Or maybe this feature is in there already, and I'm just missing something?
That said: I'm totally amazed over RedCine and the imagery from the cam.
Gunleik
After playing around with some footage deliberately shot to get the worst noise possible, I have some requests...
Would it be possible to split the controls so that one could adjust each channel individually? That would be major for some "can't get them again, but they relly f***'ed up on set" kinda shots.
Also, if one could blur channels individually, that could really change things.
I sent off some material to Shake (even though it's only 8-bits) and one could get very far, even within those restrictions.
I didn't have time to try the files in color today, but you can do it there to, in 10bits. BUT what would be really nice was to have access to the full image information when performing brute force on unwilling imagery...
Or maybe this feature is in there already, and I'm just missing something?
That said: I'm totally amazed over RedCine and the imagery from the cam.
Gunleik