Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine Quicktime scrambled output?

Michael Lindsay

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
2,929
Reaction score
43
Points
48
Location
London UK
Website
www.16ozfilm.com
Hi

I know this has been mentioned allot.. but does anyone know how to avoid it?

Just in case you've missed the problem:

Sometimes the output of Redcine produces colourful scrambled noise instead the picture..

Anyone with a workaround would be loved by me.. I've finally cracked fast import into avid from Redcine and this bug (which hasn't bothered me for a few day) is plaguing my work..

kind regards

Michael
 
We had the same problem with outputting to Blackmagic 10 bit.
 
I have the same problem when outputting DNxHD... any solutions?
 
Back
Top