Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RedCine Project Settings

Costelloe Michael

Well-known member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Hi Guys,

When trying to save in 'Project Settings' or attempting to 'Open' a Crimson telecine XML the options for choosing locations are not expanding. This means I can only see /volumes as a choice although I know there are 3 HD's attached. I can't save the projects or choose a roundtrip telecine xml to open.

Any ideas?

Mike C
 
This image may help :mellow:
 
Aaah,

Tried closing and reopening and now it won't launch RedCine, points to another problem elsewhere methinks!

Mike C
 
delete it along with pref and re Install mate.

Hi Si!

Tried that! I thought it was a RedCine bug but it seems only to occur when working with Crimson. RedCine won't see any path beyond the initial applcations/users/library/network/volumes folder icons either to load or save. The problem goes away once the Crimson documents folder is removed!

I'll look to Crimson fixes and see if there is something there!

Cheers Mike C
 
Hey Si,

First pop promo, RedCine and Crimson cool up until now. Got it solved after much reinstalling and messing. Very simple really... too many cuts!

Divided into 3 XML's and seperated output to put together after!

All done!

MIke C :glare:
 
I cut the 3 1/2 minute sequence into 3 parts. I think there were originally over 100 cuts in it, being a pop promo this isn't a surprise. Having only done long form offline and short commercials this had never come up before. Caused a four hour delay in a three hour project! :blink:

Mike C
 
Back
Top