- Banned
- #1
Rick Darge
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2006
- Messages
- 3,775
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 44
I wish I could post an example but it will have to wait.
Lately I've been getting this issue in my Redcine QT outputs where the out of focus areas are lit up like blue xmas tree lights. I get these little blue artifacts that dance around in the out of focus bokeh.
I am using Crimson with footage shot on Build 14. Latest version of Redcine.
I usually apply a slight S curve and bring the saturation up to 1.5. Nothing fancy. Output QT Pro-Res HQ, full quality, 2k 2:1
Anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, solution?
Thanks
Lately I've been getting this issue in my Redcine QT outputs where the out of focus areas are lit up like blue xmas tree lights. I get these little blue artifacts that dance around in the out of focus bokeh.
I am using Crimson with footage shot on Build 14. Latest version of Redcine.
I usually apply a slight S curve and bring the saturation up to 1.5. Nothing fancy. Output QT Pro-Res HQ, full quality, 2k 2:1
Anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, solution?
Thanks