Florin Andrei
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2008
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- California
- Website
- florin.myip.org
Title says all.
I installed build 108 on XP SP3 as administrator. Then I created another account, non-admin, just to do some tests. Logged out, logged back in as the non-admin.
Tried to launch REDCINE several times. It refused to start each time. It would display the initial screen, then crash immediately.
EDIT: Created yet another account, this time with admin privileges, and REDCINE works fine there.
I installed build 108 on XP SP3 as administrator. Then I created another account, non-admin, just to do some tests. Logged out, logged back in as the non-admin.
Tried to launch REDCINE several times. It refused to start each time. It would display the initial screen, then crash immediately.
EDIT: Created yet another account, this time with admin privileges, and REDCINE works fine there.