Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine dropouts

dalemccready

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Location
London
Website
www.dalemccready.com
I'm getting occasional black line dropouts from Redcine on render at Full Quality DPX sequences.

Looking back at the QT proxys there seems to be nothing wrong but some clips having this issue.

The lines are mostly in one spot 20 percent down the screen. But also in other places.

I'm about to render one of the worst clips to see if it repeats them in the same place.

Camera was #466 to Red Drive. 3K 50FPS mostly.

dropout.png
 
Hi Dale,

I'm glad you could get the Tiffs to work, we are looking into this but will need some assistance when you have time. As I stated before the processing power of your machine shouldn't be a factor but as you are using a mbp 15" I'd like to know if you have the same issue on a tower system. I have heard of the same issue with the same machine from another user. Email me when you have time and we'll see what's going on here.

Thank you for your help and patience with this issue.

Kevin
 
Back
Top